13 Reasons to Pray
- Prayer opens the door to the secrets of God
Jeremiah 33:3, 1 Corinthians 2:9-10
- Prayer puts our lives at peace with God and sets a place for us in eternity
- Prayer changes our destiny and restores our nations
2 Chronicles 7:14
- Prayer helps us to find (and keeps us in) the will of God
- Prayer gives us boldness
- Prayer and fasting gives you supernatural power over demonic forces
- Prayer protects our families, blesses men and keeps worldly and godly authorities in order
1 Timothy 2:1-2
- Prayer keeps us from temptations
Matthew 6:13, 26:41
- Prayer is our path to perfect peace and our substitute for anxiety
Philippians 4:6-7, Isaiah 26:3
- Prayer is God’s will
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Prayer makes good what we eat!
1 Timothy 4:5
- Prayer heals our physical bodies
- Prayer gives us strength and wisdom to handle our enemies
Prayer changes everything.
You deserve all the honor and glory. I am nothing without You.
If Love is patient, so is relationship should be. Taking slowly and waiting for God’s perfect time. Relationship should not based on emotions or physical attractions only, but it also must be based on your spirtual life. If you dont have that intimate relationship with God, then you aren’t ready to have any kind of relationship.
Why wait for 11:11? If God can listen to you 24/7
Resisting the devil.
Have you ever failed and committed sin? I’m sure you have. Have you felt as if you’re too weak to overcome the battle, temptation or anything that the enemy is offering? I have.
I do believe that each time you resist the offers of the devil, you will become stronger and stronger than ever. The offers might be stronger too, but you will always have the power to say “NO DEVIL, NO!” Here are the list that I personally did on how to resist the enemy. [some might have heard it a million times, but its proven, because it worked for me and will always work for me]
1. Pray, Read the Word of God, Pray. - Quiet time.
- As I wake up in the morning, I will pray and open my Bible as soon as possible. I do this before I put any food in my tummy. Soul food makes me feel alive and stronger than physical food.
- Tip: Try going to different places to do your quiet time. Hmm park? beach? or do what Jesus did, go on the mountains. (If its walking distance)
2. Meditate on the Word of God - I still need to improve on this part, but I’m working on it. :D
- As of now before I go to sleep, I memorize the verse over and over again while laying down on my bed until I fall asleep.
- Reading the verse few times during my quiet time so I may understand what message God is telling me.
3. Counting blessingssssss -I count even the smallest tiniest blessings I receive.
- Even with the things that irritates me, I choose to look at the positive side and take it as a blessing. Because God can always make the best out of the worst things.
4. Prayer & Fast - I need a little more improvement.
- Buffet? Food taste soo good. But by sacrificing all those good, yummy, delicious foods really helped my ay-lot. I am willing to do more Prayer&Fasting. Weekly that is.
- Remember: This is not one of your diet routine. :P
5. Fellowship - Hanging out and keeping myself company by other believers or may I say my fellow CYN.
- Being part of my youth group at our church, so called CYN [Christan Youth for the Nation] really helped me spiritually. Especially to some of the youth that I can have a spiritual talk with.
- Sharing our Quiet Time together, what we have learned after falling, and what I’ve learned from their own spiritual life.
6. Listening to positive/Christian songs- I even dance with the Praise songs.
- Secular songs are not the only songs that can make me dance, but also Christian songs such as “I Am Free” “Dancing Generation” and many more. - Tip: good workout too!
7. S M I L E - helps you to stay positive.
- Aaaahhh the easiest and most effective way to share your blessings to others.
- Are you thinking how Smile helped me resist the devil? Just staying positive and keep sharing your beautiful smile to others. The devil’s first target is our mind, by telling us things that we should do with his way and I learned from myself that when I think positive and holy. I keep my mind occupied more with the positive things in life than entertaining the devil’s ideas. It really works for me!
- Also staying positive starts with a SMILE (at least in your heart).
These are just the few ways I have used and still using to help me resist the devil. We are all different and you might have other ways that works better for you, yay for that! Do you mind sharing yours?
Jesus loves you.
Promise? Yep. Many people uses this word, but sometimes they abuse it and never keeps it. According to the dictionary, it means “Assure someone that one will definitely do, give, or arrange something; undertake or declare that something will happen.” But do have any idea what God promised us? He promised to never leave us nor forsake us (Deuteronomy 3:16) He promised to make us successful in life (Jeremiah 29:11) and most importantly, He promised us that if we declare that Jesus is Lord then we will have our mansion in Heaven. Sounds lovely ey? God’s promises never fails. We just have to patiently wait. I believe in every promises of God. I hope you do too. :) Jesus loves you.