I will be stronger that I am today. strong-errrrrr.
I just love this..
(Source: woaherica, via annibunch)
13 Reasons to Pray
- Prayer opens the door to the secrets of God
Jeremiah 33:3, 1 Corinthians 2:9-10
- Prayer puts our lives at peace with God and sets a place for us in eternity
- Prayer changes our destiny and restores our nations
2 Chronicles 7:14
- Prayer helps us to find (and keeps us in) the will of God
- Prayer gives us boldness
- Prayer and fasting gives you supernatural power over demonic forces
- Prayer protects our families, blesses men and keeps worldly and godly authorities in order
1 Timothy 2:1-2
- Prayer keeps us from temptations
Matthew 6:13, 26:41
- Prayer is our path to perfect peace and our substitute for anxiety
Philippians 4:6-7, Isaiah 26:3
- Prayer is God’s will
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Prayer makes good what we eat!
1 Timothy 4:5
- Prayer heals our physical bodies
- Prayer gives us strength and wisdom to handle our enemies
Prayer changes everything.
when pictures put things into perspective…
well Praise God He loved me That much to do that for me, so undeserving.
Guilty. I am a sinner and I belong inside that sac. But God is so gracious that He is always willing to take me back again and again.
(Source: oneday-wewillbe, via geeeeeeeeeezy-deactivated201210)
There are reasons behind all the pains. To make us a better person.
If not for Your goodness, if not for Your grace I don’t know where I would be today.
And the most powerful statement is, “With God, I can do anything.” :)
(Source: x-keyoftheheart, via shimmering-dreams)
“One way! Jesus! You’re the only one that I will live for.”
You deserve all the honor and glory. I am nothing without You.